Information Security Analyst | Dipl
This program prepares the student to be responsible for network intrusion detection and mitigation. Students will learn to monitor computer networks, install and maintain security measures, and document security breaches. Students will also be taught to develop security best practices. Throughout the program students will be able to work with various security appliances and technologies. This program prepares students for an entry level position in information security.
Sioux City Campus
People with these jobs manage IT projects, solve computer problems, and manage websites.
- Security Management Specialists
- Information Security Analysts
- Database Administrators
- Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Database Architects
- Data Warehousing Specialists
- Information Technology Project Managers
For a list of current required classes, visit our catalog at:
Faculty and Staff
Estimated Cost of Attending
* This is an approximate cost based on tuition and fees set by the Board of Directors before each school year. Course level fees may also apply. Additional charges for licensure or credential testing may be a part of your program.
** The cost of books varies per program.