Electromechanical Technician | Dipl
This diploma program is designed to prepare you for an entry level position as an industrial mechanic or maintenance position. You will troubleshoot, repair, and maintain industrial machinery and equipment. Electromechanical technicians use their electrical-mechanical skills to operate, test, and repair systems, pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems, and various other manufacturing and processing equipment and systems.
Sioux City Campus
Electromechanical technologists operate, test, and maintain electromechanical or robotic equipment. They combine knowledge of mechanical technology with knowledge of electrical and electronic circuitry.
- Electrical Engineering Technicians
- Electro-Mechanical Technicians
- Electronics Engineering Technicians
- Robotics Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologists
- Electromechanical Engineering Technologists
- Electronics Engineering Technologists
- Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Commercial and Industrial Equipment
- Electromechanical Equipment Assemblers
For a list of current required classes, visit our catalog at:
Faculty and Staff
Estimated Cost of Attending
* This is an approximate cost based on tuition and fees set by the Board of Directors before each school year. Course level fees may also apply. Additional charges for licensure or credential testing may be a part of your program.
** The cost of books varies per program.