Agriculture Management | AAS
This program provides a broad agriculture knowledge-base for students. You may secure employment in the areas of production agriculture and agribusiness. Instructional areas include crop production, animal production, finance, management, sales, and marketing. This agriculture degree is offered online. Students may gain relevant hands-on experience with agribusinesses within their locality or beyond.
Associate of Applied Science
Sioux City Campus
People in the agriculture industry manage finances, sales, and other business services for the agricultural sector. View career outlook information.
- Nursery and Greenhouse Managers
- Farm and Ranch Managers
- Aquacultural Managers
- Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products
- Farm Labor Contractors
- First-Line Supervisors of Aquacultural Workers
- First-Line Supervisors of Agricultural Crop and Horticultural Workers
- First-Line Supervisors of Animal Husbandry and Animal Care Workers
- Agricultural Inspectors
For a list of current required classes, visit our catalog at:
Faculty and Staff
Estimated Cost of Attending
* This is an approximate cost based on tuition and fees set by the Board of Directors before each school year. Course level fees may also apply. Additional charges for licensure or credential testing may be a part of your program.
** The cost of books varies per program.