Business | AA
The Associate of Arts (AA) and Associate of Science (AS) degree are designed for transfer to a 4-year institution. These suggested plans of study will lead to completion of the AA or AS degree requirements listed in the college catalog. These are suggested plans of study only and it is critical that students confer with their intended transfer institution, as well as their academic advisor, to make the best course selections in meeting degree requirements. The college maintains a large number of articulation agreements that specifically outline efficient transfer plans to partner colleges and universities.
Associate of Arts
Sioux City Campus
Business careers encompass planning, organizing, directing and evaluating business functions essential to efficient and productive business operations. These career opportunities are available in every sector of the economy. View career outlook information.
- General and Operations Managers
- Sales Managers
- Administrative Services Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Transportation Managers
- Storage and Distribution Managers
- Construction Managers
- Social and Community Service Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Loss Prevention Managers
- Management Analysts
- Business Continuity Planners
- Business Intelligence Analysts
For a list of current required classes, visit our catalog at:
- Verification of high school, GED or HSED official transcript.
- Submitted documentation of composite ACT score of at least 22.
- If student does not have ACT scores, they will need to complete the CPT and ALEKS.
Faculty and Staff
Estimated Cost of Attending
* This is an approximate cost based on tuition and fees set by the Board of Directors before each school year. Course level fees may also apply. Additional charges for licensure or credential testing may be a part of your program.
** The cost of books varies per program.