Human Resources | Dipl
This diploma program is appropriate for both newcomers to the human resource field and those with some experience who wish to expand their knowledge base. As a graduate of this program, you will be encouraged to enroll in the Human Resources Management program which leads to an Associate of Applied Science degree.
Sioux City Campus
People with these jobs recruit, interview, and train employees.
- Administrative Services Managers
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Training and Development Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Human Resources Specialists
- Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Training and Development Specialists
- Human Resources Assistants, Except Payroll and Timekeeping
For a list of current required classes, visit our catalog at:
Faculty and Staff
Estimated Cost of Attending
* This is an approximate cost based on tuition and fees set by the Board of Directors before each school year. Course level fees may also apply. Additional charges for licensure or credential testing may be a part of your program.
** The cost of books varies per program.